Azeta Bio Newborn Baby Bath Rice Starch 100gr
- If added to the bath water, Rice Starch has excellent soothing and softening properties, definitely preferable to the more aggressive soaps.
- Rice Starch, dissolved in water bath, is the most delicate bath for your baby. As well as ensuring proper hygiene, it is also an excellent anti-inflammatory, soothing and softening the skin.
- Rice Starch also has excellent absorbing ability's, you can use it instead of talcum powder as unlike talcum, it tends to close the pores.
- A bath helps to create a good barrier against bacteria for the new born. For baby, the most delicate parts are more vulnerable to the proliferation of bacteria for example the buttocks, armpits and face.
- Rice Starch is obtained from the plant (Oryza sativa) which contains around 85% starch. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY