Anthyliss Baby Tableware Bottle & Teat Detergent
- SKIN TOLERABILITY - Skin tolerability checked in an external dermatologic laboratory. The product is dermatologically tested at the conditions of use and results to be non-irritating.
- ECO-FRIENDLY PROPERTIES - The reduction of the environmental impact: Quick biodegradability (aerobic biodegradability), Long-lasting biodegradability (anaerobic biodegradability), has been calculated through the Critical Dilution Volume method (VCDTOX) according to the Ecolabel method (DC 2003/200/CE).
- CERTIFICATIONS - Eco Bio Cleaners certified product by Icea with no. 011 DP 039 .Registered by The Vegan Society UK. Dermatologically tested
- HOW TO USE - TYPE OF DIRT Dosages per 5 litres of water: DIRTY TABLEWARE 10 ml (1 spoonful) VERY DIRTY TABLEWARE 15 ml (1 ½ spoonful) Each dispensing corresponds to approximately 2 ml of product.
- INGREDIENTS - Aqua (Water), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Olivamidopropyl Betaine**, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene. * from Organic Farming ** from Organic Olive Oil